SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

AR2548 is getting lively!

Iainp

Thanks David. I took dozens of close crop image sets too but they didn't turn out very well, presumably as seeing was not good. This full frame one (with 3X barlow) done casually at the end of the session, turned out the best of the bunch. Here's one of the close ups: 

1088.jpg

Thanks Dave. Yes, I recorded several bursts of activity even  though it was just an hour or two's session in the late afternoon. I thought a great animated gif would be the result but like you,  the vids were mostly unusable.  I see  you are not that far away, so let me know if you ever get good seeing! Early mornings seem to be the best here  (St Neots, Cambridgeshire) and by the afternoon it's all fallen apart.  

12 minutes ago, Iainp said:

Thanks Dave. Yes, I recorded several bursts of activity even  though it was just an hour or two's session in the late afternoon. I thought a great animated gif would be the result but like you,  the vids were mostly unusable.  I see  you are not that far away, so let me know if you ever get good seeing! Early mornings seem to be the best here  (St Neots, Cambridgeshire) and by the afternoon it's all fallen apart.  

Managed a two frame animated GIF, LOL

Dave

Archived