Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

At last I am imaging again

robindurant

First my Atik had a fault on it, when I finally got it back repaired my new EQ Mount packed up. FINALLY I got them both back and working but the skys were carp for weeks. Last night I finally got out imaging. Not a good sky but enough to try out my new combination. I was out till 2.30am not to miss the sky. Here are my results ( at last)

Robin

6548_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)[/center)

6549_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

6550_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

At last Rob it’s all coming together good stuff indeed.

My imaging last night was a failure took me a hour to work out why the DMK would not work

Forgot to turn the power on to the extension lead hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well done Robin, a nice set of images m8,

I found that when ever there was a clear night one piece of kit or another would give me problems,

I've lost count of how much time I've lost trying to work out why some thing that was working last time out now refused to play the game :D

Trev, your not alone m8, after setting up my scope, doing a two star alignment I thought I was ready to go, so I picked a target hit the goto button and nothing happened, turned out that I'd forgotten to connect the cable from the servocat goto system to the DSC controller :oops:

Archived