Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Pacman Nebula (Widefield) - A First Attempt

Virgoman

Hi everyone. Am just posting a widefield image of the Pacman Nebula that I acquired earlier in the month. Imaged using a Skywatcher ED80/Focal reducer combo which was attached to a modified Canon 1000D DSLR. This setup was all guided using a miniguider on an HEQ5PRO mount. This effort represents my first attempt at imaging this nebula and indeed I am a relative newcomer to deepsky imaging (... I think I posted an image of M42 some time ago!... ) being mostly a planetary/lunar imager (and poster!) in the past. Anyway thanks for looking and clear.......err well fog-free skies!!

Best regards,

Ralph

post-4992-0-91076100-1446484011_thumb.jp

Many thanks xtreemchaos and Knighty2112 for commenting. Always appreciated. Lol Knighty!! I llike it!!! :grin:  :grin: .

Best regards,

Ralph

Many thanks to you all for your comments and likes - always very much appreciated:-)

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived