Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Spectacle continues Aug 21

Floater

Lots of cloud here too. BBC weather is taunting me with possible clear spells around 17:00 but I will believe that when I see it.

Don't believe it, they said it would be clear here by now and all I've got is clouds.

Dave

I can see what all the fuss is about now....what a cracking prominence display :laugh:  a fantastic huge Starship Enterprise arc and a beautiful massive protrusion, excellent detail in the Quark and LZ. All this lovely prom action to view with a lovely group of sunspots thrown into the mix too.

As if this was not enough a quick switch to the east and we have the Moon contrasting against this lovely blue sky with the suns rays reflecting of the craters giving a lovely gold plated effect to the rims :laugh:

Fantastic

No luck here with the fancy proms the past few days. Looks fab on Gong!

We are meant to have some clear here tomorrow, so if there are any crumbs left and a bit of blue, I will hoover them up. Would love to see the AR too!

Archived