Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway September Pre Season Shakedown Starcamp 2015

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll do my best to get there.

Have I looked through my Tak yet? No. I really should give that a try, but the time just flies by when faffing about with imaging!

See you soon!

Hee Hee,knew you were gonna say that!

Look forward to catching up again.

Kenny

Hi All,just checked with Lesley at campsite and everything is ready for all comers when ever you turn up,of course it`s a beautiful evening,  lets hope the weather sorts itself out for us.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone,safe journey to all.

Regards

Mike

Hi All,well were here,Kenny and me and the writer`s tears are out ,we have two excuses ,it`s raining, windy and i spent the afternoon in casualty after a fall at home resulting in a dislocated finger with a small fracture in my left hand small finger,the writer`s tears are purely medicinal  :evil:  :evil: ,will report conditions in the morning,,

Regards

Mike

Hello all, 2 excellent nights viewing  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: , Saturday night we were getting 3-4 hour spells and finally called it a night at 5am------Woke to a lovely warm morning ,clouded out mid afternoon without any prospect of clear sky,at 8pm it cleared as if by magic.Kenny has some processing to do when he gets home,when he comes in  we will try to post some images,hope the weather holds for the week.

Regards

Mike

Hi Derek,forecast fotr here is a little rain tonight and showing clear for the next 5 nights---go figure---what do the weather forecaster`s know  :eek:

All i can say is to anyone who is interested in a dark sky and can get along  will not be disappointed plenty of pitches available.

Regards

Mike

Archived