Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Orion future learn

Goonrdolly

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I understand correctly, Future Learn is simply the free online course off-shoot of the OU.  A separately branded bit of the OU.  Whichever place you start, I think sign up for the free courses via Future Learn anyway.  There's a "Moons" course coming up next, in early Feb I think.  Might have a crack at that one too.   

If I understand correctly, Future Learn is simply the free online course off-shoot of the OU.  A separately branded bit of the OU.  Whichever place you start, I think sign up for the free courses via Future Learn anyway.  There's a "Moons" course coming up next, in early Feb I think.  Might have a crack at that one too.   thanks Chania

Thanks Chinapig, I signed up last night for the Moons course, it starts on the 2nd Feb :)

I realised I was at the wrong party when I was presented with an image of the night sky and the mission was to play dot to dot to create a make believe constellation and post it to their Flickr site !!!!

Yes, I nearly left the course at that point as well. However, it has got better.

which course was the join the dots on, was it moons?

It was the Orion course.  I suspect many of us had an "er what…?" moment at that point!  A bit too Blue Peter...

But yes, it has improved quite a bit since.  

Archived