Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Sun 30 November 2014 white light

Bizibilder

Nicely done, the Sun shines on the righteous Roger, no sign of it here  :grin:

Tried to process W' Light following your tutorial yesterday but failed, may just have been the poor seeing, more likely me, does RG5.2 run on Win 8.1 ? kept getting out of memory messages.

Dave

Sorry can't help with registax and Win 8.1 - I use Reg 5.1 on Windows 7 and it works OK.  I do always put my frames through PIPP first so they are only 2000px square (or 1800px with my other scope) - and I take JPEG's.  This does make the image files quite a bit smaller.  It may help you.

Sorry can't help with registax and Win 8.1 - I use Reg 5.1 on Windows 7 and it works OK.  I do always put my frames through PIPP first so they are only 2000px square (or 1800px with my other scope) - and I take JPEG's.  This does make the image files quite a bit smaller.  It may help you.

Thanks Roger, I took JPEGS and put them through PIPP, seems to be some sort of memory management problem, RG6 seems somewhat different to RG5,

Autostakkert flies through them using about a quarter of available memory.

Will try to get better subs before I try again.

Dave

Archived