Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ST80 Mods for Imaging

Gina

The dia, is the dia of the oil filter that it can be used on, or the capacity of the tool, whichever you prefer. Oil filters come in all sorts of sizes hence the need for an adjustable tool.

So measure the dia' of your stuck part and then you will know which tool to obtain.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely clear night but I've picked up a cold and have packed up early :( B typical!! :(  Got my new 460EX too so all cameras matching now :)  What a joy :)

Here's a quick process of some of the data I collected earlier on this evening - more to process tomorrow :D

9 Ha, 10 OIII and 7 SII all of 5m binned 2x2.  DSS, PS, RegiStar, PS to combine and apply Hubble palette processing.

post-13131-0-31409700-1418079731_thumb.p

Thank you Chris :)  Cold is quite bad - not too bad lying fairly still but when I move much I get a coughing fit :(  Shan't be doing much today :(  May do some image data processing later :)

Hope your little ones get over their colds quickly :)

Sounds like you've got it as bad as the girls, they are coughing a lot, and because they are babies there being sick everytime they have a coughing fit. I've had a job to keep them hydrated :( 

I'd treat your self to a day wrapped up in bed with the radio and a good book if I was you Gina :)

Garlic garlic and more garlic :-)

When I go outside I wear a muffler over my nose to keep it warm as a cold nose losses the ability to fight any cold germs you may breathe in I gather. Boy it was cold yesterday.

Is this a " Old wives tale " or a " happy-kat tale ", although i would agree plenty of some type of food to keep the energy levels high (not Mars Bars)  to fight the cold, hope its a short type of cold.....

Very likely an old wives tale but I saw it on the telly I think :-) I prefer a warm nose so happy to oblige with the theory when outside.

Cardiff university

A new theory that has been put forward to explain the seasonality of colds and flu, and this theory puts forward the idea that our noses are colder in winter than summer and that cooling of the nose lowers resistance to infection. If the weather is freezing outside we wrap up in winter clothes but we still leave our nose exposed to the freezing air. Every time we breathe in we cool the nasal lining and weaken our local defences against infection. If this theory is correct then covering our nose with a scarf in cold weather could help prevent colds6

Sounds like you've got it as bad as the girls, they are coughing a lot, and because they are babies there being sick everytime they have a coughing fit. I've had a job to keep them hydrated :(

I'd treat your self to a day wrapped up in bed with the radio and a good book if I was you Gina :)

I am still in bed ATM - have laptop on bedside table :)  Electric blanket on low and keeping warm.  Think I could do with some breakfast soon though so might try a move :D  Radio on in kitchen and easy to hear in bedroom :)

Archived