Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

LUNT 60MM unboxing......

Solar_observer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep threw in the towel for the 50mm, the extra time waiting gave me the time too gather the extra cash. (Not that, that was my intention)

My girlfriend wasn't too happy though, but she is slowly coming round, a bigger Xmas present is needed for her I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce7efe5334a1b11e795aba2245709fe4.jpgit seems happy sitting on the tripod, everything tightened up and the scope slid up so the clam is buff against the bottom of the focuser housing. I WILL invest in a more solid stand for it though.

I'm well chuffed with it though and I still can't get over the weight, it seems at least triple that of the 35mm.

Now awaiting that shiny thing in the sky to appear :) :)

It will be much better having the eyepiece static in this scope as it spun when I'm the 35mm helical focuser. This does not mean I didn't enjoy the 35mm, I'm just being picky. I was an EXCELLANT scope and I got great detail from it. I'm just really excited in using this scope, surly there is a marked difference in the surface detail.

Well I will soon find out :)

Archived