Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Seems like ages since I posted an image down here..... So here's the latest - M33

Tim

It's not that I haven't been taking images, I just seem to have been too busy to process them.

This one was taken at the recent Kelling Heath star party, captured over a couple of nights.

Normally go for 10 minute subs when in the field, but thought it wouldn't hurt to go for 20 mins for a change. The skies were not brilliantly transparent, nor especially dark for Kelling, but at least we got some decent views.

Never really sure which colour scheme looks best on galaxies, so in the end just went with what I personally prefer.

Telescope is Skywatcher 150ED and as always just take a one shot colour CCD (Atik 460ex) away to star parties, just in case we only get a few hours of skies, but I managed to get three 30 minute pics with a 460ex Mono and Pentax 75SDHF which seemed to want to come home with me from the trade stands :)

28 x 20 mins OSC + 3 x 30 mins Ha. Full size available via the astrobin link.

Thanks for looking :)

Tim

get.jpg

Archived