Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Buying from 'Astronomiser'

I want to buy a modified Canon 1000d/1100d and have not had much success in the second hand market. Have only just come across Astronomiser on-line and though it will cost a bit more it would seem to be an ideal solution for me.  Have read some very good reviews but nothing recent.  It all sound good - is there any reason I can't buy from this site with confidence.

Would appreciate your comments.

Cheers

Annie (am beginning to wish I hadn't added 'old' to my user name!!

You're only as old as the Annie you're fee...oh never mind :-)

As an avid photographer I've been doing a lot of research into astro photography, and have also been looking at astronomiser. Will be interested in current reviews, but everything I've found so far has been very positive.

Have now looked at Astronomiser and CheapAstro - plenty of choice.  The Canon 600d is about £150 more expensive than the 1100d.  I could afford the 600d but is it worth the extra £150?  Both cameras are being advertised  as new cameras?

Cheers

Annie

Top bloke he modded my 40D.  I have also met him in person and he is also active on our Society Facebook page and has modded several members cameras as well as providing power cables etc...  You have nothing to worry about.

I brought a 500D fron Cheapastro, its new camera modded, taking the cheapest option for modding its still good as a daytime camera just a few button to press, i went from a 1100D to the 600D, better LCD sceen bigger and its cantilevered, internal its got better electronic, makes for lower dark noise, here's a picture i daylight.....Juan sends a e-mail with all the insruction on how to use the camera for astro as well as daylight, really good service......

garden17-4.jpg

Archived