NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Three little Televues...

Stu

I had the scopes out sorting a few bits and pieces so though I would do a family shot for the album.

They are a bit of a motley crew, all slightly different but that's part of the appeal I guess. Each very nice in their own way. The Genesis is actually pretty short with the focuser removed so will be great as a travel scope.

9ete3eva.jpg

ane3evyh.jpg

zesepeve.jpg

Stu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're looking for a 127 to complete the collection? :)

ChrisH

Well..... I'm sure I can afford one but might be nice at some point. How is your 127is? Fairly lovely I should

think!

EDIT 'Can't'!!!!

:-). Rubbish, it was a cheap offcut! :-)

The carpet or the OTAs :Envy:?

Nice little family though there Stu, still surprised you've not changed the name to BigFracStutov in honour of your Vixen :evil:.

The carpet or the OTAs :Envy:?

Nice little family though there Stu, still surprised you've not changed the name to BigFracStutov in honour of your Vixen :evil:.

I'm struggling to think of exactly what it should be, and am actually quite attached to this one, despite my maklessness! :-)

Well..... I'm sure I can afford one but might be nice at some point. How is your 127is? Fairly lovely I should

think!

EDIT 'Can't'!!!!

I admit it's never had an eyepiece in it, just a camera :) 

ChrisH

Nice set up there Stu. I had the opportunity a few years ago to look through a Genesis, very nice

I have the same carpet but it weren't cheap, where did you get yours then? :grin:  :grin:

Archived