Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Big brother little sister ...

A very nice offer John .... promise you'll not use them?  :grin:   .... Have to sort out the two damaged threads in the rings before the 152 goes on a mount ...

Picked them up yesterday ..... off tonight on my hols then back to work ..... unable to use them till end of June  :huh:

What beautiful siblings they are ............... I would cancel the holiday and get that 'first light'.

You can have holidays anytime ......

There is something very special about the contrasty views through Takahashi Fluorites ...... 

Thanks Matt,

Dont think the mrs would understand though..... sat on the balcony last night with clear sky's in shorts and tee shirt and a pair of binos and a cold Mythos beer.... the Taks can wait lol

oh my...thats just cruel having those sitting idle...enjoy your first light when it finally comes around :D

I think the word you're looking for is ***if*** your first light comes around. Taking into this weather and all that!

**** WARNING ****

DO NOT store your Fluorite Takahashi scopes together ..........

I made that mistake and much to my horror when I returned home today,

I found my FS128 in our bed with a smug grin on his objective, next to him was the FC76DCsv nursing a brand new baby FS60CB.

Seems that Takahashis like to breed, have a short gestation period and take over your life ..............

Here is documented proof:

DSC_4446_zps0245f952.jpg

Archived