Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also going to miss this fridays geminids meeting.

Not getting back from London till late - last meeting is finishing approx 6pm friday and its at least 4-5 hours at that time of day to get home. properly annoyed as its going to be crystal!

hey guys from south kirkby thought Id drop ya a note so you wont think whos that weird guy without a scope if I come on Friday

had several scopes in my life from a cheap plastic tasco all the way up to the 10 inch dob you see in my avatar, just waiting on the new scope to arrive in at green witch hopefully this week (eyepieces already there)

hey guys from south kirkby thought Id drop ya a note so you wont think whos that weird guy without a scope if I come on Friday

had several scopes in my life from a cheap plastic tasco all the way up to the 10 inch dob you see in my avatar, just waiting on the new scope to arrive in at green witch hopefully this week (eyepieces already there)

Feel free to pop along ! You'll be made to feel welcome. I would keep an eye on here and on the WADAS website just to ensure its still on if the forecast looks bad.

Welcome to the thread ddtwelve12 (you didn't add a name) The guys attending will give you a friendly welcome.

Wonder what your new scope is?

On a note of weather forecast its a little iffy for Friday hopefully this wind and rain will have blown itself out?

Damian

Archived