WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do u want to borrow one Damian? My grandson has a collider scope makes lovely patterns when u look through it

With the viewing I've had lately it may give better views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame I will miss quiz due to work but with my Astro knowledge I would be as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

That's what I was thinking lol

Sounds like everyone who went up to Kielder had a great weekend, full of laughs! Can't wait to hear all about it tonight. With regards to the quiz, I hope you all realise that mine will be the score to beat lol . Luke needs to find a different team mate like he did last time! I'm looking forward to it. See you all later

Great evening again tonight, and thank you for a superb quiz Vicky! Would one of you just remind me what the program was called to download that showed you a virtual position of the stars. Thought I'd get it downloaded if we are due clear skies tomorrow evening :o)

Maybe a full moon but still good to get out and it's not that cold yet!

Yes I agree... The cold dark depths of winter are yet to descend and we have spent many a night with scopes freezing up in front of our eyes ;)

Archived