SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

hello all

col

hi , sorry i didnt introduce my self before i posted a couple of times, i got caught up reading the forum, iv had an interest in astronomy for quite a while, but mainly reading,im now trying to get out and look through my scope but the clouds have other ideas,im sure you know what i mean :clouds2:. great forum, i only chanced on it from a link someone put in on the sky at night forum, , happy new year to you for 2006

thanks,, i have a tal 100 refractor and a startravel 150 on an eq5, iv only had them out a couple of times so im still not that familiar with them, its always cloudy :clouds2:

i also have an helios 80, and 8x40 and 10x50 binos gaz, im posting this one to see if my list is on my post ,just got into my profile, still not that sure of how to do things :clouds2:

... I have a tal 100 refractor and a startravel 150 on an eq5, iv only had them out a couple of times so im still not that familiar with them...

I'm a big fan of the TAL100; fantastic scope for the price 8)

(Is it the RS with a 2" diagonal?)

Steve

... I have a tal 100 refractor and a startravel 150 on an eq5, iv only had them out a couple of times so im still not that familiar with them...

I'm a big fan of the TAL100; fantastic scope for the price 8)

(Is it the RS with a 2" diagonal?)

Steve

No it has the 1.25  diagonal  steve, its the first tal 100, it cost me 240 some years ago, but its been in the attic a long time :insects1:

well im shocked, its not too bad here above darlington, so iv got my scope out cooling , and hope to get a good look at mars soon, fingers crossed , its been the first clear night for ages, :clouds2:

Archived