Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

S@N Sunday night

Uranium235

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed the show. For me, the previous one on Stonehenge was not my cup of tea, but this was back to essential viewing :)

The photos from Mars were staggering to see on the telly and I really enjoy the team's chats with the various experts, and nice to see the team out and about with us hobbyists. Thanks S@N, keep up the good work :)

Many thanks all! Sorry I've not been on here lately; I've been in France. I loved the mix of the programme too, with Mars and real observing.

Thanks Rae. I've certainly recovered. Money's a bit tight so might not be at SGL next year, sigh.

It certainly was a lovely surprise for my birthday. I wasn't sure they'd show it. Into my second century at 51 now, so I hope it's a good omen!

Thanks Lewis. They showed the Moon pic right at the end with '© Alexandra Browne'. I was so chuffed! It actually looks quite blurry on screen, but here it is:

post-1704-0-64727700-1376648793_thumb.jp

Thanks reddos. I was trying to regale people with the excitement of the tent saga but their eyes kept misting over, so I guess it was more exciting for me! :grin:

Having witnessed the tent saga, I don't know how they could have ignored it :)

That was extreme camping, if ever there was any!

Archived