Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

S@N Sunday night

Uranium235

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys and thanks! I haven't seen the programme yet. I saw the snippet on the S@N website but was worried they wouldn't use the clip and they did! I was crashed out last night but hubby recorded it so I'm going to see it now. It's my birthday today so a lovely prezzy!

XXXXX

Thanks guys! Can't make it Sat as I'm in France for the second leg of my twin sis's birthday. She was married last Sat. My 85-yr-old mum, who lives in the south of France, couldn't make it so it was streamed online to her. But we're all going out there for a week-long shindig and a second wedding. I haven't seen Mum for two years. Can't wait! This is me at the wedding too whacked to dance upright any more. Fat lady does ground dancing! -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dc6olygfigdoie3/Ground+Dance.AVI

XXX

Hope you have a briliant time Alex.

Nice to see my lovely girls doing their bit for kids' astronomy too, even though one of them legged it as John Culshaw came towards them :grin: Older one did a great job of sounding knowledgeable (and they had independently ticked off quite a bit of the list by the end of the evening - clever girls!)

Your girls are lovely. I can understand running away! I would have done so at her age. It's hard when a camera points at you at any time. Rose was brilliant. Of course this is also about all the others who were on the S@N that evening: You and your family, Robin Smitten (Chairman), Mel Gigg, Andy Smith, Steve Levett, Dougie Wells and all the others in CNAAG who did their excellent bit. A wonderful astro society and one I'm so proud to be a part of.

Not been on here for a while, but just watched this month's sky at night on iPlayer and was gobsmacked to see someone I recognised! Well done Alex!

Was going to send you a message to check it was definitely you, but then I saw this thread!

Hope you have fully recovered from your flooding at SGL8 and hope that it hasn't put you off for next year!

Archived