Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heads-up telementor 2 on ebay..

estwing

I think these things are kinda avoided in someways mike, noobs to the hobby haven't heard of zeiss scopes and may be put off by the old ep size...shame really when you think how cheap a 1.25" adapter is and then shove any ep you want in them :happy7:

I think these things are kinda avoided in someways mike, noobs to the hobby haven't heard of zeiss scopes and may be put off by the old ep size...shame really when you think how cheap a 1.25" adapter is and then shove any ep you want in them :happy7:

Yeah, I would agree, also it seems nowadays that most people don't take the time to research.

Awhile back, I purchased a 10mm Zeiss eyepiece which came with a 1.25" adapter. I have to thank you again for that "Heads Up"

Cheers :icon_salut:

Hello, I had one of these first class scopes in the 1990s, the best small refractor to use for lunar and the sun, [with proper filters]. The definition is superb. Wish I still had mine !!!

...bid for it then and relive some superb views!!

£400, my mate got it!!! Is nice just needs a clean, little bit of mould on objective lens, usual wear and tear, but otherwise very nice. Performed just as well as mine side by side, despite the marks.

I love these scopes

£400, my mate got it!!! Is nice just needs a clean, little bit of mould on objective lens, usual wear and tear, but otherwise very nice. Performed just as well as mine side by side, despite the marks.

I love these scopes

Congrats on your friend's aquisition !

Archived