Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Cardiff Astronomy Festival @ National Museum Cardiff

lennylovit

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tony,

Hope you were you able to make it to the Festival, sorry to have missed you if you did.

Dorothy & I saw Lenny on the train, met some old friends from CAS while looking at the

equipment displays, and attended the first Solar lecture; It was off for some necessary

shopping after that. All in all, it was an enjoyable day.

Hi Mike,

Yes I made it to the festival but unfortunately missed you. I was there for the doors opening and went straight to the restaurant for coffee and toast.

I did get a glimpse of Lenny rushing to get to the first lecture. There was not a great deal there for me, although I did buy another bottle of Wonder Fluid (can't have to much of that stuff) and a good chat to the chap on Astronomia about eye pieces.

I spent most of the day inside the museum proper with my wife. Shame I missed you, I would have enjoyed a chat whilst Catherine was looking at the contemporary art. :grin:

Yes, very enjoyable day. :smiley:

sorry i missed you Tony , the first lecture i enjoyed , well presented , i too had a look around the museum before the second lecture , picked up a dual-mount bar , as you say not a lot of "trade" to see , more shopping planed for next week

Archived