Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Worse than being called an astrologer?

laser_jock99

That's not too bad - it's when you go to the doctor and he tries to take your pulse with a 12" Newt that you've really got to worry!

Posted via Tapatalk on an ageing iPhone so please excuse any erroneous spellings or accidental profanities!

The "telescope assistant" is into Astrology and keeps telling me "useful" things like "Mars enters Aries today" when it about 23 degrees off, or "this year you have a special purple lotus star of seventh happiness in the direction of double money fortune - buy me a big ring", or "you are a double pig and your secret friend is a rabbit" (has she been reading my emails?). She might solemnly pronounce that: "Uranus is badly afflicted today - do not go on a long train journey".

I guess there is room for everyone to have their ideas about how the world works. Still, "Have you been playing with it all night in the attic?" is occasionally said.

But when we get to "can I see the Moon's Node through the scope...."

P

The "telescope assistant" is into Astrology and keeps telling me "useful" things like "Mars enters Aries today" when it about 23 degrees off, or "this year you have a special purple lotus star of seventh happiness in the direction of double money fortune - buy me a big ring", or "you are a double pig and your secret friend is a rabbit" (has she been reading my emails?). She might solemnly pronounce that: "Uranus is badly afflicted today - do not go on a long train journey".

Just tell her that with enough aperture she'll be able to read her own horoscope directly from the sky, just like the professional astrologers do.

Your lucky it stethoscope ..jock....my Mrs likes to embarrass me with,, is that you away to look through your pervoscope....mmmmm great conversation stopper when folk are in.....not to wory folks its onlying fields I can see from back garden. .

I guess there is room for everyone to have their ideas about how the world works. Still, "Have you been playing with it all night in the attic?" is occasionally said.

But when we get to "can I see the Moon's Node through the scope...."

P

Everyone in my college cafe now thinks I'm a right freak, I just laughed out loud so much to that!!

Archived