New Guy From Canada

Bobble

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Bob and welcome to SGL!!

Hi Roger

When I scrolled back to read all the welcomes I realized that I'm a fan of your daily solar images.

I look forward to them and can only hope that I can one day come close to producing the quality images you so kindly share with the rest of us!

Humble Bob

Hi from manchester england bob. I've been to your neck of the woods twice, wasaga beach as a kid and port credit 4 years ago. Nice part of the world. And I can't even imagine how good the skies would be a bit further north.

Matt

Hi Bob and welcome to SGL, I see from your signature you have a big selection of nice wide field ES eye pieces, you might just like to give us an opinion of what you think of them in due course, in relation to the Planets/stars and other objects you may observe, enjoy your Astronomy :)

John.

Hi Bob,

Welcome to SGL, from Mansfield uk. Know exactly where you are! Friends in Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton.

All you need now are some clear nights a copy of 'turn left at orion', 'sky and telescope pocket star atlas' and a planetarium progrum, try stellarium its free and can be found here :-- http://www.stellarium.org/

Hi Bob,

Guelph, aye? I live in Yellowknife, but my sister lives in Guelph. One of my favourite places in the world! I visit whenever I am able.

I lived in and around TO for many years. I'm a newbie as well. Just posted. Welcome.

- ian

Hi Bob,

Guelph, aye? I live in Yellowknife, but my sister lives in Guelph. One of my favourite places in the world! I visit whenever I am able.

I lived in and around TO for many years. I'm a newbie as well. Just posted. Welcome.

- ian

Hi there Ian

Welcome to you also

I suppose in the next couple of months your going to be hard pressed to use that scope since it won't really get get all that dark.

May be you'll be picking up a solar scope for the summers??

I would think that after living in/around Toronto for a number of years that Yellowknife MUST be HEAVEN!!

*L*

Regards

Bob

Archived