Astro Physics AP130 on E.Bay

John

These are very sought after scopes and there is a long waiting list for a new one. What I can't understand is why the seller mentions a price for the item in the description and in particular a price that is far lower than the usual price these sell for:

http://tinyurl.com/ba8wqf5

I've seen these sell for $7000+ on the used market in the USA. A bit baffling :undecided:

As soon as I saw the topic title I assumed it would be a scam. It strikes me that anyone with any knowledge of what they were selling wouldn't go anywhere near eBay, the fees alone make other options far more viable.

Persistent blighters - another hacked e.bay account I guess :rolleyes2:

Without a doubt. Lots of low-value fixed-price BIN items for sale on that username, shipping from China, and then a number of high-value items going for stupidly low prices not shipping from China, with the same descriptions and in a style that doesn't match the others.

James

Archived