NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Caithness Nightscapes.

Hi guys.

I hope you will like my short movie featuring mostly auroras and Milky Way timelapses.

You probably have seen some still images from time lapse sequences there as I have posted them before in this forum.

Thanks dtr42.

Yes, I am quite happy with that work but I still can see place for improvement. These who seen work of Tom Lowe on Milky Way timelapses or Ole Salomonsen on aurora timelapses will know what I mean, although Salomonsen lives in Thromso so it's not fair fight ;)

Thanks dtr42.

Yes, I am quite happy with that work but I still can see place for improvement. These who seen work of Tom Lowe on Milky Way timelapses or Ole Salomonsen on aurora timelapses will know what I mean, although Salomonsen lives in Thromso so it's not fair fight ;)

have seen them and tbh you give them a fair run

Thanks Jannis and Rob.

There is one frame with really bright meteor in that sequence, which looks better IMO ;).

I like the full sequence, couldn't screenshot the meteor frame on my phone for some reason.

But yeah, that is a great shot! Love it.

Rob.

Archived