Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WELL! i got my.........

......SPC900 Planetary webcam this morning!!! thank you tony it was a pleasure dealing with you :D

Ive loaded up the driver disk that came with the SPC900 but then i thought i dont even need it do i? as i will be running the SPC900 from Sharpcap right...

Looks like i will have lots of experimenting to do with all the MASS of setting lool

It all looks over my head at present but im hoping it will all click into place when i actually get a chance to use it on a clear night, tonight it does not look like that night! lol i can not even see sky at the moment, just tried plugging the SCP900 to have a quick day test but i could not get any image coming through? i removed the IR filter but made no difference, ill just wait till night time to test out and start learning

This is just a pre topic really as im sure i will have lots of questions when i actually get a clear night when ever that will be :(

Martin

NIce, you'll have to keep us posted on how you get on. Ive never tried to image planets, i just whack a DSLR onto my scope every now and then lol.

Thanks Matt

i will keep you all posted :) im not holding my breath for tonight, even if it is cloudy tho i might still setup so i can get familiar with sharpcap/settings etc etc....

yeah Matt thats how i normally been imaging just with my DSLR so should make a nice change learning a new dedicated Planetary imaging method, and give my 7D a break from all that cold and dew :( id cry if it broke lol

Archived