Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Year Star Party

valleyman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestion Mat,

Was thinking that if we have to blow out a observing session, then the following weekend becomes the next date. sort of an automatic standby. If the weekend stradles the New Moon should not be a problem.

Pat

i was in work over the holidays steve, but iv been back now for 2 days (tomoz being the 3rd) and iv got a real sore throat, a head fuzzyness, dry cough, my voice starts to go if i dont keep having a drink (which being a beachams complete lemsip thing every 4 hours and manuka honey, and tea n lots in between each half hour again with manuka honey)

i was in work over the holidays steve, but iv been back now for 2 days (tomoz being the 3rd) and iv got a real sore throat, a head fuzzyness, dry cough, my voice starts to go if i dont keep having a drink (which being a beachams complete lemsip thing every 4 hours and manuka honey, and tea n lots in between each half hour again with manuka honey)

I feel your pain Gaz - I seemed to have had more man flu this year than the past decade - old age and persitant rain taking its toll I think.

Glad to say my flu has just finished, Lasted 10 days from the start of the dry throat through to coughing and nose running faster than a Virgin Train.

So hope you guys who are just getting it recover quickly.

Weather for saturday does not too good at the moment

Pat

Archived