Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What would your astro luxury be?

Helen

I haven't had Cloudwatchers report on the ZigView DSLR device he bought himself, and pending a favourable outcome, then it would be one of those. I guess there would be change, and if so, I would buy the wife a couple of plants. She hates cut flowers. Hardly an astro luxury, but if it attenuated her many tut tut's as I venture outside in the dark, I class it as a luxury. Even if it wouldn't last long :D

Ron.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had Cloudwatchers report on the ZigView DSLR device he bought himself, and pending a favourable outcome, then it would be one of those. I guess there would be change, and if so, I would buy the wife a couple of plants. She hates cut flowers. Hardly an astro luxury, but if it attenuated her many tut tut's as I venture outside in the dark, I class it as a luxury. Even if it wouldn't last long :lol:

Ron.

Excellent idea Ron and I think you should buy her those plants anyway. :D:lol:

Sorry about the delayed report but we have had solid cloud cover at night down this way for what seems like an age. At the moment it's tipping down so no chance of a trail tonight. I promise that as soon as there is a break in the clouds I will be out there like shot.

That's what my luxury item would be........A cloud disperser!

CW

If it were a deserted island....

-Buy several BIG boxes of matches (Ever watched castaway? :lol: )

-Hire someone to teach me how to eat off the land :D Who just so happens to be an expert in astro observatory design and has a really good looking sister :lol:

-Oh and get my EQ6 Skyscan, dob, super expensive APO, Lounger, and all other equipment air lifted to the island for like £10. (For convenience the exchange rate and cost of living ROCKS)

Vega

Ah yes castaway... in that case scrub my last answer - I want £250's worth of dental work :shock:

Ant

Having just found a dentist the other week who had space left, I think it would be going towards the work

my chompers need :D Alas, no new astro equipment for me for a while... :lol: DOH!!!

-Buy several BIG boxes of matches (Ever watched castaway? :D )

Ah yes castaway... in that case scrub my last answer - I want £250's worth of dental work :shock:

Ant

:lol:

A few calendars wouldn't go a miss, mind you the homemade sundile version (complete with Analemma pattern) sounds like fun.

Vega

Archived