Happy Chrstmas from three telescopes.

ollypenrice

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely set Olly. Just to show that its possible to get too much into astrophotography, I read the L to R as Luminance to Red. I was wondering why you weren't posting an LRGB pic. Yikes! Also you'll have to explain the Hitchcock reference. I don't get it and I'm a fan. BBC2 this Sunday, or head to the cinena now to see Anthony Hopkins play him.

Happy Christmas

Lovely set Olly. Just to show that its possible to get too much into astrophotography, I read the L to R as Luminance to Red. I was wondering why you weren't posting an LRGB pic. Yikes! Also you'll have to explain the Hitchcock reference. I don't get it and I'm a fan. BBC2 this Sunday, or head to the cinena now to see Anthony Hopkins play him.

Happy Christmas

:grin: The Birds...

Hi Olly

Happy Christmas to you and Monique. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality, great teaching, that marvelous image of M31, and most of all, thank you to Monique for her amazing food! Can't wait to come back next year for more of it!

PS - Got my copy of Astronomie magazine. Nice spread they gave us!

Cheers!

Ian

Great sequence of images Olly

Thanks for all the advise and input you have given to us all throughout the last year on here...

If I can learn a tenth of your processing skills (and have the same percentage of clear nights), then I'll be a 'happy imager' !

Merry Christmas to you both and good health for the New Year

Damian

Whaat wonderful Christmas cards Olly :headbang:

Wishing yourself and Monique a wonderful Christmas and New Year !

What's your weather like down there....awful here!

Cheers

Rob

Erm... awful here too. Not cold but cloudy. Retail therapy was the only answer. Atik 11000 on the cards. I'm going to Christen it the OSM if I do find the courage to mortguage my soul. Stands for One Shot Mosaic!!

You have a good one too, Rob.

Olly

Archived