Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Attempt - a long way to go!

Hobbes

After nearly 2 years of visual only I may my first tentative foray into the murky world of imaging on Monday night.

This was taken using a Tal 100RS (F10), EQ5 with motors (not guided) and a Phillips SPC900nc.

I ran the video through Registax and had a bit of fun tweaking the wavlets but the results are not the success that I had hoped and I wondered if anyone had some suggestions.

I think I need to Barlow the webcam for a start as there is almost no fine detail in the images.

Rob

post-11683-0-90606800-1355319581_thumb.j

After nearly 2 years of visual only I may my first tentative foray into the murky world of imaging on Monday night.

This was taken using a Tal 100RS (F10), EQ5 with motors (not guided) and a Phillips SPC900nc.

I ran the video through Registax and had a bit of fun tweaking the wavlets but the results are not the success that I had hoped and I wondered if anyone had some suggestions.

I think I need to Barlow the webcam for a start as there is almost no fine detail in the images.

Rob

Good pic there. I'd recommend a barlow, I managed this with my Skywatcher 130m the other night

Capture 12_9_2012 7_44_02 PM.bmp a barlow really makes a big difference. :smiley:

Archived