Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

every time......

DazC

Why is it that every time i have something to do at night, the sky is clear?

Twice last night i looked out the window and was gutted to see totally crisp clear skies.

Did anyone manage any observing/imaging last night?

D.C

I didn't. Overcast in Stoke last night, turning to heavy fog (still like that this morning). It is the law of the sod!

Chin up. All goo things to those who wait :)

(and wait, and wait, and wait.......)

Scott .

Hi Daz.. Just the opposite here cloudy in the north east or Lincolnshire.. But i have been getting up at 4am on these last two nights to do some viewing, lovely crystal clear mornings .. I have managed to spot meteors on both mornings and also nice views of some clusters in the southern skies :laugh:

Hi Daz.. Just the opposite here cloudy in the north east or Lincolnshire.. But i have been getting up at 4am on these last two nights to do some viewing, lovely crystal clear mornings .. I have managed to spot meteors on both mornings and also nice views of some clusters in the southern skies :laugh:

hi Vince,

There seems to be a trend emerging in the weather these days, cloudy all evening and night, then clear skies in the early hours.

Oh well, looks like more early morning sessions!

D.C

Archived