Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Christmas meeting

valleyman

After what can only be discribed as a very succesful year for the group. I am proposing a meet at Blaenavon on the Saturday 15th December.

If we get a clear sky it should be a cracking night with Jupitor high and Orion close bye. Plaides and no moon.

Mince Pies for everybody.

Giving you all plenty of warning for this one, as it will be the last one for 2012.

I will plan something for November once next weekend is out the way properly 17th November

• 5 weeks later...

invite them along steve:P

im hoping i will be there, it might be late again tho but thats the end of my probation for my apprentiship so hopefully by that date i will know if im being kept on so fingers crossed.... :) i might have a new googie by then to bring with me too :D

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely the In laws 50th anniversary bash - oh well hopefully can meet up over the Christmas break one evening - good luck with the weather folks and have a great time

That's no excuse Steve, I sent my parents on a star-gazing trip on their golden wedding !! It was an aurora spotting trip from Cardiff Airport and they loved seeing the stars best ;-) (I was due to go with them but a ear infection stopped me flying)

But seriously, Golden Weddings only happen once, so enjoy it!

Helen

That's no excuse Steve, I sent my parents on a star-gazing trip on their golden wedding !! It was an aurora spotting trip from Cardiff Airport and they loved seeing the stars best ;-) (I was due to go with them but a ear infection stopped me flying)

But seriously, Golden Weddings only happen once, so enjoy it!

Helen

Thanks Helen - it is only the once I guess and in this day and age its an achievement for sure.

On a side note relating to your parents - last Monday I came into work and a chap I know told me he'd seen the Northern lights on the weekend. I assumed he had been to Scotland for a few days - wrong - weekend break to Ice Land including a day cruise Whale watching all for about £300. I think I might hint to the kids as our 50th Birthday approaches

Making an early call on the weather folks. Forecast shows no sign of improving from its current level of strong wind and heavy rain showers.

I am sure you have plenty of things to do so close to xmas so tonight is CANCELLED.

El Presidenti Pat

Archived