Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Alternative theme...

For all those that do not like the dark theme, We have now installed an alternative theme for SGL.

It is a standard theme that comes with the software, we have no plans to customise it, so please take it "as is".

Beware though, it is very bright :)

Thanks Grant.

Ant

It's kind of weird, but it's not utterly objectionable. And Chrome shows me what I've highlighted with the mouse, which for some reason it won't using the SGL theme.

James

If you have StlyeBot or something similar to that for styling websites to your liking, you can insert the below text which will fix that for you:

::selection {
background: #aeaeae;
}

Quite like it myself :smiley: It is bright but it's a lot easier for my eyes to read the text now :smiley:

Same for me, I have to say. Of course what I can't read is all those signatures that are in pale colours because people created them with a dark background in mind :)

James

It's the latest in the line of "Night Vision removing Themes", designed to prepare you for going back inside to a warm house :D.

Somehow, I was expecting something this bright, but now I'm going right back to the original theme, much nicer on the eyes!

Ah, this new theme is used on another forum I'm part of. It's making a nice change from the dark theme - at the moment. At least I can see what I'm selecting in Chrome ;)

I'm replying in this thread because I had something useful to mention about it but I can't for the life of me remember what it was :huh:

If you have StlyeBot or something similar to that for styling websites to your liking, you can insert the below text which will fix that for you:

::selection {
background: #aeaeae;
}

Ker-ching!!

Excellent :)

Archived