Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Seriously!

JKB

OK not a heads up really but I've heard its going to be a clear night tonight!!!

Is this really true? :laugh:

Cheers

Jamie

Southern Ireland skies are beginning to look clear and the forecast says that Friday night the precipitation chance and the cloud cover will be pretty low, Saturday will be similar.

Maybe it's gonna be kinda good in the UK as well :D

Wish you clear skies :D

Looking at the cloudy sky, I'd say it's less about 'counting chickens before they hatch', and more about waiting for dinosaurs to evolve into chickens, and humans to invent mathematics to count them with...

Sat24 suggests that there's a lovely clear patch out in the Atlantic to the west of Ireland, but it doesn't really look like it's going to make it very far this way in a hurry.

James

Hi,

By a strange coincidence I have been in Birmingham all day for work, out on the roadside. We had no rain, lucky eh, and now I am back there are clear spells here in Newcastle. Pity that I am so tired I couldn't even prise the lens cover off my scope, never mind lug it all out on to my observing platform, sorry concrete block under the decking.

Hope someone makes some use of the gaps in the cloud.

I thought that was just the cloud.

lol, well yes their is that, especially after just taking a peek at sat24, we have nooooo hope tonight (or tomorrow), their is an enormous amount of cloud on it's way.

We had thick cloud all night regardless of the forecast. This morning the sun is making an effort to shine, but there's a lot of broken cloud to the south and to the north towards Wales it's looking very dark and forbidding.

James

Archived