Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Away Again its Hols

Hi Guys and Gals , just to let you know , i,m away again as from saturday, of to that holiday home again, and hopefully this time feet up and try and relax , as i need it , work has been hard lately ,amounst other things , so the break will be good ,

The only problem once again , looks like a huge Low for Sat and Sunday ,

Hope everyone enjoys the Sp. and get some good images , and whilst we are on that subject , Martin will be here for POW this Sunday , and Phil will do it the following Sunday, good luck to all posts.

Rog

Enjoy yourself Rog. You deserve another break mate with the stress that you've had, get some beer in, load up some DVDs or Sky at Night CDs and relax.

7 weeks, is that good or bad? I run a business and so can take all the time off that I want, but 7 weeks seems like too much. Even one week seems scary, what would anybody do with 7 weeks?

Kaptain Klevtsov

well in my case KK looking out the window with nose pressed up against the glass watching the **** rain come down , and the wife and mother doing crosswords, and the dog snoring, or letting off wind , exciting life ain,nt it heehhehheeh .

Everyone one say Ahhhhhhhh .

Rog

:D

Sorry, who was letting off wind? The wife, MIL, dog or all three??

If the latter, [removed word] the rain - GET OUT!!!!

:D

You take it easy Rog, you deserve it after all that dome stress!!!!

Tonights local forecast, showed a complete change from yesterdays, which showed cloud and rain right into the middle of next week.

It now says, cloud and showers tomorrow, heavy rain on Sunday, but nice again from Monday onward. High presuure moving back in again apparently.

So, looks like to might need the 'sun cream' after all Rog, and as it wont be raining, the dog can release it's wind out in the open air:D

Dave

Archived