Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NASA video of the earth from the ISS

Its so stunning and surreal that it looks like computer graphics.

"Have you ever had a dream, LukeSkywatcher, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

--Morpheus take the red or the blue pill:)

"Have you ever had a dream, LukeSkywatcher, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

--Morpheus take the red or the blue pill:)

For the last time.................we do not live inside the Matrix.

Or do we?!?

Its so stunning and surreal that it looks like computer graphics.

Absolutly beautiful. I work in CG and I was sitting here trying to work out how they did it! When I get the time I might try to replicate some of it. Nature is truly astounding.:hello2:

Yeah. I guess they could have chosen some better music to go with it. Since I saw it I have Aled spinning around in my head all the time. I will have to try it with the mute button on.

The footage is fabulous though. The quality of the video is that good makes you wonder if they used a high def camera.

Archived