newbie from manado

icko suratman

Hallo im not good in english but i just want start my new hobby to becoming a sky watcher with my Celestron 50AZ i hope every master of astronomy in here can help me to use my telescope,

until i bought yesterday i cannot see the moon or something else i just see a kind of flash in the sky..:) can i get from u a tips for newbie? tks. :hello2:

Hi Icko,

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you are not focusing.

Line up the scope with the moon and use the focusser to move slowly through the entire range of travel.

It will suddenly pop into focus.

Hi Icko,

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you are not focusing.

Line up the scope with the moon and use the focusser to move slowly through the entire range of travel.

It will suddenly pop into focus.

tks mike, ok i will try, hopefully on saturday nite i will see the full moon..im sory but im realy a newbie, can i see the moon crater with my Celeron Powersekeer 50AZ? then what the usefullness of barlow 3x and barlow 1.5.. and which lense for pairing with that barlow pipe? tks :hello2:

hello icko, welcome .

your problem sounds like focusing issue, tell the good people here what eyepieces you have or use .

tks rory..

what the eyepieces? do u mean a lense?

realy sory im not good in english and im a stupid newbie..

i got 3 lense, SR4mm, H12.5mm, and H20mm

can i asking u? what the functions of that lense?

Archived