questions... i am a newbie

Lifeisgood0414

hi guys.. first time using this forum..

i just have few questions for you guys, since i am a newbie.

how do you put your favorite picture(avatar picture) next to your name?? i want to have it, because everybody has one...

second, how do you quote the telescope you have? what i mean is every people in this forum has telescope, right? and they put their telescope under the line... i don't really know how to explain this, but they have their telescope names under the line in the bottom... and i want to have this feature.

thank you... i don't really know the forum rules...

andrew

Hello, and welcome Andrew

To list information in the footer of your posts is called you signature, this is found in your control panel tab under the settings and options area on the left hand side.

You can also add an avatar picture in the same place. Look for the Edit Avatar and the Edit Signature tabs

Hope that helps Keiran

Hi Andrew and a warm welcome to the Forums most of what your looking for is found in the FAQ section here are the details for you but be sure to give the FAQs a good read through to get the best out of the forum :D

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section.

Archived