Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Honestly...

Kain

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 51 here.. still very cloudy outside my house in East ipswich.. someone told me this morning that the moon is going to be up in the sky towards the west. After being impressed by WH's musings, I am now awaiting a proper observation of the moon. MMMM.. will have to see what is in store tonight

Cheers,

Prasad

Kain, I think you should be installed as SGL's official weather forecaster.

I don't think there is a salary that comes with the job, but plenty of beer and food for free at star parties.

Depending on your success rate that is. I just wonder if these exotic spiders of yours are giving you inside info on the quiet. :D

Looks like you are spot on for tonight in Cumbria at least.

Ron. :lol:

Thanks Kain for building up my hopes. Only to have them dashed away at the last minute.

Wow your talking like it's my fault. Get over it. I can't exactly say where the odd pockets of cloud will form. Surface heating, dew pockets..all sorts have effects on things! Hell I don't even know where you are!

Kinda ticked me off abit that.

Kain

Just had a quick hour or so out the back and glorious it was too! Very tired as my nicotine withdrawal programme (2 days now) has completely screwed my sleeping and need sleep... neeeeeed sleeeeeep....Otherwise I would have stayed out much longer :D.

Tony..

I had a great observing night up untill 2am...

I locked the chickens away, then walking back up the garden in the loverly inky blackness, gazing skyward..

I walked into my garden tractor taking a chunk out of my knee... :D

No giggling at the back please.. :lol:

Don't worry....The tractors fine.. :p

Archived