Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ngc7635

MikeD

Pleased how well this turned out considering the condistions last night, stunned how well the Ha filter coped with patchy, fast moving thin clouds. :smokin:

5 @ 15 Min's in Ha through the 80ED.

585_thumbnail.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Also attached is a quick 15 sec shot of the conditions with my point and shot camera.

post-13376-133877329163_thumb.jpg

Marvellous :wink: I'd say it's a decent image even for a clear sky, not even talking about one like this ! The bubble is one of my favourite nebula's. Can't wait till you get a decent sky. I wonder what wizardry you could show then! 8)

Thanks guys for the kind comments

Actually the first two subs were under clear skies but I was very surprised to see that the subs taken after the clouds started rolling past where still usable.

Very nice indeed. You obviously didn't lose the guide star at all even with bits of cloud about.

Kaptain Klevtsov

I was lucky that the guide star was a bright one, but I did still get away with only 1 sec exposures.

Beautiful image Mike. I think you have processed it to perfection. It's a pretty monitor dependent image because of all the faint nebulosity which shows up beautifully on my decent home monitor but is lost here at work.

Outstanding

Archived