NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it does crash, I'm not far off that myself apart from having kids instead of the girlfriend down south bit.

Shifts has its down sides like being at work on nights tonight! Grrrrr

Oh no the green and black has stuck again, just bought another eyepiece!

What you got this time Damian? I must admit the 2 new Deloi I just bought have been a real eye opener. (if you pardon the pun).

Finally got m83!!!sat waiting for the last 3 messiers to come up and if it stays clear will hopefully have them ticked by sun up.m83 was still quite faint but much easy to find down here where its about 5° higher in the sky.re sae m68 and that was still faint so doubting if i saw iy before or not.waiting on m75,m30 and m73 coming up now.

m7 would be really really low up here as its really low down there and ive tried so many times to see m83 from up here and failed.some of the lower globs atre quite faint too so i would say you need alot of luckk to get the sagittarius ones from up here as there's nowhere with a clear southern horizon

Sounds like you are all having a great time bagging lots of objects and getting new kit. Weather looks reasonable for tonight so gonna try back garden to get some more practice on the new SSAG.

Great effort on the dumbbell neb Kieran, and congrats on the Messier list Rich!

Nice report crash and very detailed. I'm on my last night shift tonight so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a clear night for the rest of you.

I'm taking my un used finder scope to work so maybe the 190ft roof will be a place I will be visiting to sit and try to pick out a few things?

Also been researching a few build bit's for my next project.

Archived