Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got the big one ps1 and the small one too somewhere

They can be worth a few quid if you still have the box and everything for them, ok not TV ep prices but still in a few years they will be.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No boxes as far as I know? Think the Amiga was the 500 or 1200 and direct competitor to the Atari 512st

All old stuff now but memories abound of the fore runners to the modern day stuff.

the newt is all dismantled and the frac is iin the caravan. not entirely sure i can be bothered after packing up and driving home from holiday. have a good evening all, i'm gonna drink some wine!

Just having a glass of wine before hitting the eiderdown!

Nice to see Kieran and had a decent evening weather forecast wrong again but knocked another couple of messiers off.

Hope you got home o.k. Kieran and good luck with the processing.

Might catch the ISS again?

Glad you had a good night chaps. It was clear as a bell down hear in Cornwall so I got the Mak out and had a go with new Eps. The 8mm on saturn was fantastic I could see cassini division and banding on saturn very clearly. but wish I had brought my newt as even with dew shield on it was fogging up real bad so I gave up and just and did some constellation and milky way spotting. Gonna get a cheap 12 v hairdrier today and give it another bash tonight.

I bought a 12v travel hairdryer from go outdoors for about £15.its not mega powerful but its enough and is pretty quiet which is a bonus.dew wasnt bad in swanage,didnt have to use the dryer once and i didnt use the dew shield.

17 messiers last night which outs me on 106/110!

I take it the star charts worked well then Crash? i didnt manage that many as it took me ages to get my bearings with the mag of the stars and the charts? saturn looked welll last nighyt Russ although i didnt spend much time on it.The sun also made an appearance at 2am on the horizon and after that was getting worse all the time! roll on the 21st when its going back the other way!

I tried for the footprint neb last night crash couldn't see it but i've not got a filter so guess they're harder to spot without? Had a look at those pics Kieran and like you said last night the stars are a touch out of focus but still nice shots and nice to see the dumbell in all its glory. On a side not just emptied my flask from last night and the coffee was still boiling hot!! Thermos all the way from now on!!!

Archived