Greetings from Serbia

kostur

Hello, everyone!

My name is Kosta, and I live in Serbia. I loved astronomy since I was a kid. I've been always wondering what's up there, or how telescopes work, or even what would happend if the Sun would explode. Simply, I started loving astronomy when I was 6.

Ten years later, or now - I found out a lot that I have been interested in, and I decided to go further - to prepare for studying astronomy. My father thaught I was joking, but when I explained him what kind of stars there are, he just looked at me like this :), and said that he completly supports me on that field.

What I didn't know is that, if I ask him money for telescope, he would give me. That was a big mistake. My family has a period before this crisis when we had money, a lot's of it (good investment), and I was supposed to ask them for a new telescope then. But then, I'm ashamed to say, I didn't have guts to ask them, so I stayed on optisan star 36050n, and Practica Exacta 20-60/70mm with a broken focuser and one lens. Now I asked father to colect money for an 8" dobson. That should help me a lot. I saw many, many things with optisan, but they where bad. I saw Orion nebula without nebula, it was all mesed up.

Anyway, I think that over here are some nice people who would help my doubts about astronomy.

Clear skies, Kosta

Archived