Wild Welshie Approaches

Pascal

Hihi, Pokemon reference for the win :3

Hi everyone! I'm not sure what the age range is on this site, and I don't actually know any of you, but I'm sure I'll get along fine. You can call me Pascal, I'm Welsh and might possibly be the youngest person on here :)

I've always been interested in the night sky ever since I could remember, looking up in awe. One of the aspects I loved about it was the romance <3 I've only recently actually done anything about it and over Christmas I asked for books on the subject. And wow, did I get books XD

As I'm a newbie in the world of astronomy, you'll have to excuse me if I get some terms wrong or if I don't know something. I like to think I've learnt quite a bit already though :)

So yeah, it's very nice to meet you all!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Pascal and welcome to the forum. There are so many different ages on here and that's what makes astronomy really interesting as there is something for everyone and we can ALL share this knowledge with everyone too. Mind you, if you were to ask my better half what age I ACTUALLY behave most of the time, then my age might in fact around about the single digits!

Glad you have come on board and clear skies for now!

James

@Helen

That's great!

Ah, I'm not from the South though :')

@JBM

Hi there!

Thanks very much :)

That's a great attitude. Not really the right word, but hopefully you know what I mean? XD

Haha yeah, I know I act a lot younger than I really am, which is saying something :')

Thank you :)

Archived