NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

LATE BREAKING NEWS!

Cloudwatcher

Just been told by Legion48 (Tony) that Amateur Astronomy have requested he send copies of the Saturn images to them

with a view to publication in their magazine! :police: Fingers crossed guys! Who knows,we may see him on telly :shock:

Can't you just hear PM saying.... "Among my guests in this edition of The Sky at Night is.........."

CW

Just been told by Legion48 (Tony) that Amateur Astronomy have requested he send copies of the Saturn images to them

with a view to publication in their magazine! :police: Fingers crossed guys! Who knows,we may see him on telly :shock:

Can't you just hear PM saying.... "Among my guests in this edition of The Sky at Night is.........."

CW

That's not beyond belief either. If it happens CW, you will have to be there too. Your detective work Sherlock. Blimey, I would love it to happen.

Ron. :D

That's not beyond belief either. If it happens CW, you will have to be there too. Your detective work Sherlock. Blimey, I would love it to happen.

Ron. :D

Heaven forbid!! Anyway Ron,I would have to be heavily shadowed/backlit (not a bad thing with my looks)

as my work involves surveillance and security. Probably get the 'old heave ho' if I appeared in the public domain.

(Rules out BB thankfully)

Can't say more Ron, life & limb at stake don't you know!! :police: (Yours, not mine hopefully :D)

Thanks for the thought though.

Regards

CW

Archived