Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stargazing Live 2012

FLO

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of interest whch scope did you sell the most of during the "Cox" onslaught?

Looking at our sales, the first ten days after the Stargazing Live series the Skywatcher Skyliner 200p Dobsonian, Skyliner 150p Dobsonian and Skywatcher Explorer 150p EQ3 were most popular. The Skywatcher Explorer 130M and Celestron 127 SLT also sold well.

Telescopes aside, the bestselling item overall was Steve Richard's book Making Every Photon Count. I bet he was pleased :o

We also sold a heck of a lot of astronomy Plansipheres.

Oh and have you got any Mk-III Baader Hyperion 8-24mm Clickstop Zooms

We did recieve some Baader Hyperion Zoom eyepieces last week but not as many as we would have liked, I think it was barely enough to cover existing backorders. I'll check when we open Monday.

HTH,

Steve :(

Are you likely to have Skywatcher Skyliner 200p Dob in stock by the end of February after SGL?

my future purchase shall most likely be a 8"-10" dob. now my theory is . mass sales- novelty wears-mass second hand bargains.:D

now weather that becomes a reality,im unsure.time will tell .

• 1 month later...

Got to admit, I'm one of those that caught the Asto bug from the Star gazing live TV show, the thing was, I always had a passing interest, me and my brother even had a go once when he bought a scope some years back, we were way out of our depth and he sold it, but technology has moved on and Dr.Brian Cox showed us all that it can be fun and didn't need to be over complicated to enjoy it, he really sold it, and now I'm almost ready to take the plunge and buy a scope myself. I'll take a look at FLO myself soon, warning though, I'm an avid haggler! Lol

Archived