NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Welcome Enfield, Middlesex

dfronteras

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I meet one of the School heads at the back my yard next to the school I was asking they was going to put anymore lighting round the area they said no then ask why so I told them about my telescope and groups in the area and i show them the photos and they said they are thinking doing a subject in the school ref this. I pass on information

I known that group members are close to me and I will let you know if I hear back from them.

If there anyone from Enfield which I do not known of please let me know

post-12827-133877706246_thumb.jpg

post-12827-13387770625_thumb.jpg

post-12827-133877706253_thumb.jpg

post-12827-133877706256_thumb.jpg

Date 17.12 and 1.3C time 23.33pm just been looking at the Alphard which is the brightest star in the constellation Hydra and 3 times the mass of the Sun also the estimated age of Alphard is 420 million years and sequence to become a giant star. I am cold and the only layers is jacket and trousers so I was thinking to buy a scarf and gloves or just make a warmroom up in the shed very very soon also my telescope camera software stop working and lost the disk. It a MEADE LPI - Lunar Planetary Imager (camera)

If some can tell me where to get a copy from please

Also what you been looking at in the enfield sky's or just tonight in the area.

Archived