New kids on the block.....SBAstronomySOC

SBAstronomySOC

A very enthusiastic hello from everyone here at SBAstronomySOC, that would be me, Matt & my good friend Robbie as it stands. Hmm, hopefully this is the beginning of a most excellent adventure into the world of astronomy for us and hopefully many more for years to come here at Sutton Bonington Campus, Nottingham University.

This is completely unofficial at this point, we are just two amateurs with very little knowledge but great aspirations and hope to learn from this community and have a lot of fun along the way.

Thankyou in advance for what were sure will be a warm welcome,

Matt & Robbie ;)

Hello Matt and Robbie. Nottingham Uni eh? I used to live just along the A52 in Derby and came past your main campus many a time. I don't know where the Sutton Bonington part is but I hope you have better viewing conditions than the one by the A52!

A warm welcome indeed! Thanks to all who replied ;)

Sutton Bonington is the Biosciences & Vetinary campus located near Kegworth/East Midlands Airport. It's about half way between Notts & Loughborough, basically its in the middle of blumming nowhere and therefore has very low levels of light pollution... WIN!!

Archived