Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Grant

2012 SGL Calendars now on sale!!!

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the launch of the new SGL shop: First Light Optics - SGL Shop orders will be processed and fulfilled by FLO with all profits going towards the upkeep of SGL - this will be a massive help to the running of the shop and we want to thank FLO our sponsors for taking care of this for us.

We are also pleased to launch the 2012 SGL calendar, available here: First Light Optics - Stargazers Lounge 2012 Calendar

post-12676-13387768936_thumb.jpg

We will be taking orders for these for the next two weeks, at this time we will place the order with the printers and aim to have them shipped out the first week of December. We do it this way to avoid over ordering as has happened in the past - so please, get your orders in nice and early!!

Many thanks as always to all of the contributors to the calendars, without you, it wouldn't happen :)

yeah it must be, I ordered something from them last week and did not see it so must be a recent addition. :)

Edited by MjrTom

Yes - it's new, see my post above:

I am pleased to announce the launch of the new SGL shop: First Light Optics - SGL Shop orders will be processed and fulfilled by FLO with all profits going towards the upkeep of SGL - this will be a massive help to the running of the shop and we want to thank FLO our sponsors for taking care of this for us.

Ordered two calendars. Looking forward to me paid for mug too once they get sorted out (hint hint) :)

Fail Alert!! Fail Alert!!

On the second page of the calendar where you list the credits for the images on the first page you've acknowledged Matt as 'Slippersquid'. I think it should be 'SlipperYsquid' surely. Hope it's not too late to correct it before the print run.

Marion

Edited by michigander

Good catch - now changed in the artwork (not on the FLO site, just in the print artwork)...

These won't get to the printers until 2 weeks from today - that way, we only order what we need unlike previous years!

Cheers,

Grant

Woohoo :)Im on the front page with my old 4" F15 scope [thanks JonH].

Ill definately order 2.

Philj

Looking great

I have ordered 3 too - nice stocking fillers for my family. Thanks everyone.

Regards

Rob

Edited by robbieince

Ditto just ordered a few for myself and astro friends :)