SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

2012 SGL Calendars now on sale!!!

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the launch of the new SGL shop: First Light Optics - SGL Shop orders will be processed and fulfilled by FLO with all profits going towards the upkeep of SGL - this will be a massive help to the running of the shop and we want to thank FLO our sponsors for taking care of this for us.

We are also pleased to launch the 2012 SGL calendar, available here: First Light Optics - Stargazers Lounge 2012 Calendar

post-12676-13387768936_thumb.jpg

We will be taking orders for these for the next two weeks, at this time we will place the order with the printers and aim to have them shipped out the first week of December. We do it this way to avoid over ordering as has happened in the past - so please, get your orders in nice and early!!

Many thanks as always to all of the contributors to the calendars, without you, it wouldn't happen :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - it's new, see my post above:

I am pleased to announce the launch of the new SGL shop: First Light Optics - SGL Shop orders will be processed and fulfilled by FLO with all profits going towards the upkeep of SGL - this will be a massive help to the running of the shop and we want to thank FLO our sponsors for taking care of this for us.

Fail Alert!! Fail Alert!!

On the second page of the calendar where you list the credits for the images on the first page you've acknowledged Matt as 'Slippersquid'. I think it should be 'SlipperYsquid' surely. Hope it's not too late to correct it before the print run.

Marion

Good catch - now changed in the artwork (not on the FLO site, just in the print artwork)...

These won't get to the printers until 2 weeks from today - that way, we only order what we need unlike previous years!

Cheers,

Grant

Archived