NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Better late then never!

George!

I actually just noticed that I never posted myself in the welcome section! I am now quite into the forum now and know many of you but for those who don't. I'm George :( I am 13 years old and live in Manchester and probably this week buying my first scope the Skywatcher 200p Dobsonian. Quite a leap for myself but it would be my permanent scope until I eventually move to university (Or will it?). Anyways hello if I never have spoke to you before but if I don't post this no-one will ever know where I came from! I am obviously still a beginner so feel free to tell me some advice on astronomy related things.

Once again hello!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi George and welcome to the forum.

A post count of 133 and not even a hello - absolutely shocking!:(:D Was never like that when I was your age (...I probably was). Congratulations on your choice of scope, you have clearly done your homework and it will not disappointed it what it will reveal. Look forward to a first night report.

Clear skies

James

Hi George and welcome to the forum.

A post count of 133 and not even a hello - absolutely shocking!:(:D Was never like that when I was your age (...I probably was). Congratulations on your choice of scope, you have clearly done your homework and it will not disappointed it what it will reveal. Look forward to a first night report.

Clear skies

James

I never happened to see the welcome section up until now. Anyway your right I did do alot of research on telescopes and I will defiantly do a First Light!

Archived