Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

September Sky At Night Mag

SniffTheGlove

Has anyone got the September Sky at Night mad delivered under the mag subscription?

I have not received mine yet and was wondering if any one has had their's delivered yet and how long ago.

I emailed them 4 times now over the last 7 days and only get the we will reply within 24hrs standard reply, so tried ringing 3 times during today on the 0844 844 0254 and it just kept on ringing and no one picked up.

I had the same problem with the August edition. Called them a few days before the start of the month saying it normally arrives before the 20th. Guy on the phone said it was sent on the 11th so sorted out another copy to be sent with no fuss.

That missing edition never arrived so either a problem their end or lost in the post....

It they do dispatch around the 11th, it's probably worth giving them a call a week before the end of the month if it happens again.

I had a similar problem a few months ago. It never seemed to arrive, and I always had to ring up and get a new copy sent. Eventually found out they had 'accidentally' put the subscription on hold, so deliveries had stopped. Restarted and now seems OK. Oh, and you can request that the magazine be delivered in an envelope so its not obvious what it is. Apparently some missed deliveries are due to the mag going 'missing' somewhere during its delivery path.

I just had a mindless chuckle, it reminded me of the first Harry Potter film, you keep on sending messages, in place of Ministry of Magic letters you get hundreds of S&N mags!!! :) back to earth my copy arrived on the 19th by the way:)

Archived